Healthcare Industry Day
Join us for a discussion moderated by Jack Lewin on high-level challenges in the healthcare industry. Panelists include:
- Vadim Shepel, Director of Vaccines, Hospital Strategy, and Consulting at Pfizer
- Akhil Shah, Chief Operating Officer at Covera Health
- Corrine Lewis, Senior Research Associate, Health Care Delivery System Reform at The Commonwealth Fund
- David Kaplan, Senior Director, Ambulatory Operations at NYU Langone
- Danny Silk, Manager of Strategic Initiatives at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Following the panel, continue the conversation in small roundtable groups on how to address the most pressing healthcare issues, network with professionals and recruiters, and learn about career and internship opportunities at various organizations from NYU Langone, The Commonwealth Fund, Springbuk, Roivant, Rx.Health, Covera Health, Pfizer, Allergan, Coordinated Behavioral Care, Inc., and more. Food to be provided.
Please feel free to bring business cards and resumes as employers may be interested.
Dress for the event is business professional attire.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
If you are unable to attend live, but would still like to attend the panel virtually, please do NOT RSVP on the Eventbrite. Instead, please RSVP here to receive a Zoom invitation to stream the panel. If you have already RSVP'd on Eventbrite and are only planning to attend the panel, please either un-RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org.