Learning from Leaders in the Field
This event will feature and NYU Wagner alumni panel of leaders in philanthropy and development. Students will have the opportunity to sign up for breakout rooms specific to their interest. Each breakout room will be lead by an alumni professional in the field. Our amazing panelists (listed below) will be offering students the opportunity to ask them follow-up questions in breakout rooms after the panel.
- Judi Reissman, Development and Donor Engagement Manager, Represented Foundation
- Julie Cornell, Senior Manager, Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact
- Leticia John, Associate Director of Stewardship and Engagement, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Rachael Goldstein-Morris, Senior Manager, Direct Response Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Rachel Pardoe, Program Officer, New York Community Trust
- Sindhu Janakiram, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Refugee Integration Insights