Frontiers in Public Administration and Policy Implementation
Presented by NYU Wagner and the Journal of Public Policy (JPP)
Curious about trends and debates in current public administration research? Please join NYU Wagner and the Journal of Public Policy for a rich discussion on what the contemporary literature does and doesn’t do well. We are excited to bring together scholars across various disciplines to investigate what is missing in the contemporary literature in public administration. Our guests will identify limitations in how we think about public administration and what scholars can do to change the status quo.
- Anthony Bertelli, Professor of the Politics of Public Policy, NYU Wagner, and Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration
- Thad Calabrese, Associate Professor of Public and Nonprofit Financial Management, NYU Wagner
- Daniel Honig, Assistant Professor, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Susan Moffitt, Associate Professor of Political Science and International and Public Affairs, Brown University
- Sonia Ospina, Professor of Public Management and Policy, NYU Wagner, and Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration
- Norma Riccucci, Board of Governors Distinguished Professor of Public Administration, Rutgers University and Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration
- Andrew Sinclair, Clinical Assistant Professor, NYU Wagner
- Mona Vakilifathi, Ph.D Candidate, Department of Political Science, UC-San Diego, and from Fall 2017, Assistant Professor, NYU Wagner
- Gregg Van Ryzin, Professor of Public Affairs, Rutgers University
- Eleanor Woodhouse, Ph.D Candidate, Department of Policy Analysis and Public Management, Bocconi University and Visiting Scholar, Department of Economics, Harvard University
The dialogue is co-sponsored by NYU Wagner and the Journal of Public Policy (JPP). JPP, published by Cambridge University Press, publishes peer-reviewed articles applying social science theories to public policy making. JPP is housed at NYU Wagner with Professor Anthony Bertelli as Senior Executive Editor and Dahlia Darwiche as Managing Editor.