The Social Change Leadership Institute is taught by faculty with deep and rich experience working for social change in communities; researching and teaching about emerging leadership theories and models; and facilitating individual, team and organization-wide learning and development.
The Social Change Leadership Institute is directed by Amparo Hofmann-Pinilla, the deputy director of the Research Center for Leadership in Action.
Additional faculty members have included:
* David M. Elcott, PhD, RCLA Senior Fellow and the Henry and Marilyn Taub Professor of Practice in Public Service and Leadership, NYU Wagner
* Lara Galinsky, Senior Vice President, Echoing Green
* John Gershman, Clinical Associate Professor of Public Service, NYU Wagner
* Bethany Godsoe, RCLA Executive Director
* Jeff Goodwin, PhD, Professor of Sociology, NYU
* Angela Hendrix Terry, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Public Administration, NYU Wagner
* Sonia M. Ospina, PhD, RCLA Faculty Director and Professor of Management and Policy, NYU Wagner
* Joan Minieri, RCLA Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor, NYU Wagner
* Janet Waterson, Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant
Institute Contact Information
If you have questions or would like additional information about the Institute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Global Social Change Leadership Institute" in the subject line.