May I apply as a matriculated student and a non-matriculated student in case I do not gain admission?

Unfortunately, students need to apply to the non-degree program to take classes as a non-matriculated student.

You will need to wait until the next semester's application process opens to apply as a non-degree student, as our system only allows one application per person. Additionally, the non-degree program at NYU Wagner is intended for those who are only looking to take up to four courses without interest in obtaining the full MPA or MUP degree.

If you are interested in taking non-degree courses to strengthen your application, you may do so at another college or university. This will not guarantee admission to the full program should you decide to reapply in the future.