This form is a critical component of the application to the Ghanaian Women’s Social Leadership Program. Employer endorsement ensures that supervisors will:
- Support participants in developing and implementing action-learning projects;
- Approve time off from work required to participate in the intensive training components of the program; and
- Encourage participants to share critical lessons from the program with others within the organization, thus extending the benefits of the program beyond the individual participants.
Please upload a Microsoft Word or PDF file addressing the following questions:
- How would you describe the applicant’s preparedness for Ghanaian Women’s Social Leadership Program? In particular, please describe her commitment to the mission of your organization and social change in general, her leadership potential and the strengths she would bring to the program.
- How would the applicant’s participation in the program, and the development of an action-learning project, contribute to the mission, strategy or work of the organization?
- How will your organization support the development and implementation of the participant’s action-learning project?
One file only.
256 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, odt, ppt, pptx, odp, xls, xlsx, ods.