International Public Service Association
The International Public Service Association (IPSA) at New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service is a student organization dedicated to enriching the Wagner experience by raising awareness of, and fostering constructive and innovative debate on, international public service issues. IPSA provides a forum for exchange, education, and action by engaging members of the Wagner community with interests in the areas of international public management, policy, finance, health, and urban planning.
IPSA membership is open to NYU Wagner and NYU. Our events are open to the NYU community and the general public. Our goals are:
- To promote an exchange of ideas amongst members of the Wagner Community whose career interests are focused partly or primarily on international issues.
- To educate the Wagner student body and the NYU community at large about international issues, particularly those relating to public service.
- To enhance the presences of the international specialization at the Wagner School, through IPSA’s own activities and by promoting and sustaining, along with faculty, a high quality international curriculum.
Executive Board 2018-2019
- Co-Chair: Eddie Rosenbaum
- Co-Chair: Hongye Wu
- Events Chair: Jessie Kaliski
- Annual Summit Co-Chair: Ally Vertti
- Annual Summit Co-Chair: Lily Chan
- Advocacy Chair: Jordan Cosby
- Communications Chair: Jocelyne Uwayo
- Discussion Group Coordinator: Quamid Francis
- Discussion Group Coordinator: Gabriel Ng