FAQs: Alumni

Back to FAQs Search

How do I change my specialization?

MPA and MUP students are required to choose their specialization during the semester in which they complete their 12th credit. For full-time students, this is their first semester and for part-time students, it is usually their second semester.

How can I join an alumni group at NYU Wagner?

Joining an Alumni Group is one of the best ways to create and maintain connections with fellow Wagnerites.  Are you moving to a new city?  Do you want to share best practices with alumni in your field?  Are you just looking for a good happy hour?  We have a place for you!