Search FAQ by keyword

Do I have to take the TOEFL?

You must take TOEFL (or IELTS) if you did not receive a postsecondary degree from a program instructed exclusively in English. 

When registering for the exam, you should ask Educational Testing Service, the administrator of TOEFL, to send your score directly to the Wagner School using our institution code of 2507 (no department code is needed) TOEFL/IELTS scores must be less than 2 years old in order for it to be considered valid.