FAQs: International Applicants

Back to FAQs Search

What if my transcript is not in English?

You are required to submit both the official transcript and its English translation. If the institution you attend/attended does not provide an English translation with the official transcript, you must obtain a certified English translation before submitting your application.

Following these steps will ensure the validity of your transcript:

How do I submit official transcript information from a non-U.S. school?

When reviewing your credentials we will need to know the courses you completed, the grades/evaluations you received for those classes, and that you were awarded your degree. This means that you should submit original official transcripts (with courses and grades noted) which also indicate your degree conferral.