How do I qualify for half-time equivalency and what is the process for having it added to my record?

The University defines "full time" as taking 12 or more credits in one semester and "half time" as taking 6 or more credits in one semester. A student's enrollment status has potential implications for financial aid, particularly as it pertains to Federal student loans.

The circumstances under which you may be granted half-time equivalency as well as the Request for Equivalency online form may be found on the Changing Enrollment Status page.