Search FAQ by keyword

Is it possible to switch from part-time to full-time enrollment?

Yes!  You may change your enrollment status from full-time to part-time, or vice versa, without notifying the University.

Visit the website for more information about the possible financial aid implications of changing enrollment status and who to contact about them.