Search FAQ by keyword

Should I bring my immunization records as an international student?

New York State law requires that you submit records showing that you are immunized against Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) and Meningitis (MENO).Verification forms are enclosed with the I-20 or DS-2019. Extra forms are available at the OGS office. Questions about how to complete this form should be directed to the NYU Student Health Center at (212) 443-1199, located at 726 Broadway on the 3rd and 4th floors.

If you do not submit proof of vaccination, you must be inoculated at the NYU Student Health Center once you are in New York and pay the relevant fee.Alternatively, you can request information at the NYU Student Health Center about New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene clinics that offer immunization at no charge. For example, the Chelsea Health Center  (303 Ninth Avenue, 1st Floor, Manhattan, New York 10001 Between: 27th and 28th Streets.)