What if I want to do three semesters of paid, off-campus work and/or three paid, off-campus internships?

International students who wish to continue a paid, off-campus internship past two semesters or begin a third paid, off-campus internship must apply for Pre-Completion Optional Practical Training (OPT). CPT will not be extended for more than two semesters (including summer) or for more than two positions. Please note that It takes around 3-4 months to get approved for OPT.