Search FAQ by keyword

What if my transcript is not in English?

You are required to submit both the official transcript and its English translation. If the institution you attend/attended does not provide an English translation with the official transcript, you must obtain a certified English translation before submitting your application.

Following these steps will ensure the validity of your transcript:

  1. Secure an official transcript from your institution in a sealed envelope.
  2. Submit your unopened official transcript to the translator.
  3. Ask the translator to prepare an official English translation.
  4. Ask the translator to provide you with one sealed envelope containing both your original transcript and its English translation. The back of the envelope must contain the translator's signature to reflect the unaltered, true contents.
  5. Submit the unopened envelope with your application.

Learn more about the admissions process for international students.