What types of career will the Wagner Doctoral Program Prepare me for?
The program prepares graduates for careers at academic institutions, in think tanks, research firms, and research units of public, quasi-public and private organizations, as well as for other positions with substantial responsibilities for the supervision and administration of research. Recent graduates of the Doctoral Program can be found in the following significant roles:
- Chicago Board of Trade, Senior Economist
- University of Oregon, Department of Planning, Public Policy & Management
- George Washington University, School of Public Policy and Public Administration, Assistant Professor
- NYU School of Medicine, Assistant Professor
- Department of Urban Management, Associate Research Fellow
- Arizona State University School of Public Affairs, Assistant Professor