NYU Wagner Coronavirus Information
Our priority is safeguarding the health of the NYU Wagner community, the communities we serve, and the general public.
University-Wide Updates and Resources
Visit NYU's website for the current status of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on the University community (students, faculty, and staff).
NYU WAGNER Updates and Resources
Updates from the Office of the Dean:
- All classes will be conducted remotely for the remainder of the spring semester.
- Read our Remote Learning Guide for Students.
- Use these academic-related FAQs to help you navigate the semester successfully.
- Use these suggestions to create a productive learning environment to help you during the shift to remote learning.
Due to the evolving health concerns around COVID-19, we have transitioned all of our in-person admitted student activities to a series of virtual sessions over the course of March and April so you can learn what makes NYU Wagner unique. Learn More
- NYU Office of Global Services
- NYU Public Safety
- NYU Remote Learning Tools
- NYU Student Health Center
- NYU Wagner Career Advising
- NYU Wellness Exchange
- Research Help from NYU Libraries
- Remote Library Services
- Virtual Computer Lab
- Yoga and Mindfulness with NYU Global Spiritual Life
- Zoom’s Technical Support
NYU Wagner Events
The majority of our events have been moved online for the rest of the Spring semester. Please see our events listing page for more details and updates as they become available.
Featured Event Series – WAGTalks: The COVID-19 Servies
NYU Wagner and the NYU Urban Initiative present a series of virtual “WAGTalks” addressing a variety of socio-political and historical perspectives related to the current COVID crisis. These discussions will feature faculty and scholars from across NYU speaking on critical aspects of the pandemic, followed by Q&A. Visit our events listing webpage to register for this event series.
Virtual Opportunities to Give Back
We know NYU Wagner students are always seeking ways to serve others. Please check here to find a list of opportunities to give back during this time of social distancing. If you have an opportunity you would like to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invisible Hands Delivery - Grocery and supply delivery for at-risk community members
- Heights and Hills - Support for homebound seniors in Brooklyn
- Share Ideas with Councilmember Brad Lander - Find and share online resources
- Tenant’s Rights Telephone Hotline - Information for tenants about their rights
- Citymeals on Wheels - Grocery delivery for homebound seniors
- New York Cares - Various projects
- The Bowery Mission - Meeting immediate needs with meals and shelter
- Giving Compass - A comprehensive list of vetted response and relief funds