How do I determine if I am required to fulfill the Professional Experience Requirement (PER)?

All MPA and MUP students who enter NYU Wagner with less than two years of full-time, degree relevant experience are required to fulfill the PER.   Your admission letter would have indicated if you are required to complete PER.

Click here for more information about the PER.