As an international student, can you provide me with authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) so that I may work off-campus and be paid?

Wagner Student and Program Services can sign a CPT form. Please go to NYU’s Office of Global Services webpage at this link to download the CPT form and instructions. Students should scan and email the completed form to to request a signature. The signed document will then be returned to the student. Students will return the signed copy to NYU’s OGS, per the instructions at this link.