DEMOCRACY IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT!
In this fight for our democracy, VOTE 2020 has three goals:
1. to encourage everyone in the NYU community to vote
2. to enable community members to find volunteer opportunities to ensure greater voter engagement across the country
3. to fund students to work for non-partisan, get-out-the-vote operations.
GET INVOLVED IN GEORGIA:
The general election may be over, but that doesn't mean the work is finished. With a Senate run-off election in January, the VOTE 2020 team has Georgia on our minds and we hope you do too! Fill out our volunteer form for virtual, nonpartisan opportunities to get-out-the-vote in GA. And for more opportunities tailored to your specific interests, sign up for a one-on-one consultation with a VOTE 2020 team member or email email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL GOTV OPPORTUNITIES:
- Black Voters Matter Capacity Building Institute
- Campus Election Engagement Project
- New Georgia Project
The VOTE 2020 initiative is sponsored by Wagner SEAD a coalition of NYU Wagner faculty, staff, and students dedicated to upholding and strengthening our democracy.