MPA-Global MPH APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please follow these steps to complete your application. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Submit Your Online Application
Deadline: December 1, 2018
The online application is due at 11:59pm Eastern Time on the deadline date. You may complete and submit your online application at any time before the deadline. Save your work before moving to the next page and print a copy for your own records. Please note that all required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Applicants are required to submit all parts of the application by the deadline. Incomplete applications are reviewed as-is.
Applications submitted after the published deadlines are reviewed at the discretion of the Graduate Admissions Committee.
The MPA-Global MPH dual degree program allow you to pursue an MPH in Global Health Leadership from the College of Global Public Health and an MPA degree from NYU Wagner. This program can be completed in three years (33 credits at NYU Wagner/36 credits at the Masters of Public Health program):
- First year in residence at NYU Wagner
- Second year with one semester at each school
- Third year in residence at the College of Global Public Health
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the MPA-Global MPH program, applicants should take the following steps:
- Submit a complete NYU Wagner online application for the MPA program (either Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy or Health Policy and Management programs) for full-time, Fall 2019 admission. Part-time applicants are not eligible for the MPA-Global MPH dual degree program.
- In your online application form, indicate that you are applying to the MPA-Global MPH dual degree program by marking the appropriate box in the Applicant Information section.
- In your application materials, use Essay 1 to support your rationale for the dual degree.
- Please remember submit your application to the College of Global Public Health and notify them of your intent to pursue the dual degree.