MPA-MBA APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please follow these steps to complete your application. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Online applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on the day of the deadline. Any mailed application material must be postmarked by the deadline date.
We recommend submitting your application earlier in the cycle as admission becomes more competitive throughout the year.
You may complete and submit your online application at any time before the deadline. Save your work before moving to the next page and print a copy for your own records.
The MPA-MBA Dual Degree Program allows you to pursue simultaneously an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business and an MPA from NYU Wagner. The MPA-MBA program can be completed in three years (33 credits at NYU Wagner/51 credits at NYU Stern):
- First year in residence at NYU Stern
- Second year in residence at NYU Wagner
- Third year with one semester at each school
Current NYU Stern students must submit a complete NYU Wagner application for their desired program.
New applicants must complete the dual application process below, applying separately to NYU Stern and NYU Wagner:
Submit a complete NYU Wagner MPA application (Public & Nonprofit Management & Policy or Health Policy & Management program) for full-time enrollment. Part-time applicants are not eligible for this dual-degree program. Please note our application deadlines and process webpage, and refer to the MPA application checklist.
- On your NYU Wagner application form, indicate that you are applying for a dual-degree program by selecting “Yes” in the Dual Degree section on the Program Information page. Then select the particular dual-degree program to which you are applying in the next question.
- In your application to Wagner, use Essay 1 to support your rationale for applying to the dual-degree program.
Also apply to NYU’s Stern School of Business for admission to the MBA program. Submit Stern's Dual Degree application by the published application deadline. Please indicate your intent to apply for the MPA-MBA dual-degree program on your NYU Stern application.
Note: Failure to complete all required components will result in an incomplete dual-degree application and may delay your admissions decision.