MPA (PNP)-MA in Hebrew and Judaic Studies APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please follow these steps to complete your application. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
The online application is due at 11:59pm Eastern Time on the deadline date. You may complete and submit your online application at any time before the deadline. Save your work before moving to the next page and print a copy for your own records. Please note that all required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Applicants are required to submit all parts of the application by the deadline. Incomplete applications are reviewed as-is.
Applications submitted after the published deadlines are reviewed at the discretion of the Graduate Admissions Committee.
The MPA in Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy-MA in Hebrew and Judaic Studies dual degree program allows you to pursue simultaneously an MA in Hebrew and Judaic Studies from the Skirball Program at the NYU Graduate College of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and an MPA degree from NYU Wagner. The program can be completed in three years (39 credits at NYU Wagner/24 credits at GSAS Skirball). The Skirball program also includes a Hebrew language requirement, as well as comprehensive exams.
To apply to the MPA in Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy-MA in Hebrew and Judaic Studies program, applicants must take the following steps:
- Submit a complete NYU Wagner MPA program application (Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy program only) for full-time admission by the application deadline. Part-time applicants are not eligible for the dual degree program.
- In your online application form, indicate that you are applying for a dual degree program by selecting “Yes” under the Dual Degree section on the Program Information page. Then select the particular dual degree program to which you are applying in the next question.
- In your application materials, use Essay 1 to support your rationale for the dual degree.
- Email email@example.com to notify the Assistant Director, NYU Graduate Programs in Jewish Professional Leadership of your intent to apply for the dual degree program.
- Remember to submit your MA application to the Skirball Department at the NYU College of Graduate Arts and Sciences, and notify them of your intent to pursue the dual degree program.