OCS Staff are ready to support you in your professional development. Meet with us to:
- Explore career tracks and clarify your goals
- Craft your job search strategy
- Perfect your pitch
- Search for your next job or internship
- Prepare for your interviews
- Negotiate your job offers
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Login to the Wagner Career Directory
- Click Advisement on the top right side of the home page
- Click Request New Appointment
- Use any desired filters (or leave them all blank to see all available appointment times) then click Check Availability
- Click on the name of the career advisor for your desired appointment time on the right, and select the Meeting Format field (Virtual/Phone/In-Person), the Subject Matter field and provide a brief description of what you would like to discuss.
- Click Submit Request
What You Need to Know: Appointments fill up quickly! Schedule an appointment at least one to two weeks before you would like to meet with an advisor. In person appointments will only be available for current students until further notice.
Incoming Students: You will receive access to request appointments on your first day of classes.
Current students and alumni can reach out with time-sensitive questions by emailing us at email@example.com.
Additional advising availability and career resources are available with the Graduate Student Career Development team at NYU Wasserman: firstname.lastname@example.org