Appointments, DROP-IN HOURS, and INTRO TO OCS Sessions
OCS Staff are ready to support you in your professional development. Meet with us to:
- Explore career tracks and clarify your goals
- Craft your job search strategy
- Perfect your pitch
- Search for your next job or internship
- Prepare for your interviews
- Negotiate your job offers
Schedule an individualized 30-minute career advising appointment by following these steps:
- Login to the Wagner Career Directory
- On the righthand side of your home page, scroll down to the Appointments section and click “Request an Appointment with a Career Advisor"
- Use any desired filters (or leave them all blank to see all available appointment times) then click “Check Availability”
- Click on the name of the career advisor for your desired appointment time
- Select In-Person, Phone, or Virtual in the ‘Type’ field and provide as much detail as possible in the last box, then click “Submit Request”
What You Need to Know: Appointments fill up quickly! Schedule an appointment at least one week before you’d like to meet with an advisor.
Incoming Students: You will receive access to request appointments on your first day of classes.
Drop-In Hours (Fall and Spring Semesters)
Have a quick question for us? Come to our drop-in hours for 10-15 minute resume and cover letter critiques, time-sensitive inquiries, and LinkedIn profile audits.
- Tuesdays: 4:00 – 6:00pm
- Thursdays: 3:00 – 5:00pm
What You Need to Know: Drop-in hours sessions are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign up in the OCS Resource Room (Puck Building, Rm. 2113). Drop-in hours for the spring semester begin on Tuesday, January 28 and continue through Thursday, May 7.
Intro to OCS Sessions
Conducted during the first few weeks of each semester, these sessions give you a jumpstart on the best way for you to use career services while at NYU Wagner.
What You Need to Know: These are small group sessions with limited capacity. Register through the Wagner Career Directory in the Events tab under Workshops.