Appointments, DROP-IN HOURS, and INTRO TO OCS Sessions
OCS Staff are ready to support you in your professional development. Meet with us to:
- Explore career tracks and clarify your goals
- Craft your job search strategy
- Perfect your pitch
- Search for your next job or internship
- Prepare for your interviews
- Negotiate your job offers
Schedule an individualized 30-minute career advising appointment by following these steps:
- Login to the Wagner Career Directory
- On the righthand side of your home page, scroll down to the Appointments section and click “Request an Appointment with a Career Advisor"
- Use any desired filters (or leave them all blank to see all available appointment times) then click “Check Availability”
- Click on the name of the career advisor for your desired appointment time
- Select In-Person, Phone, or Virtual in the ‘Type’ field and provide as much detail as possible in the last box, then click “Submit Request”
What You Need to Know: Appointments fill up quickly! Schedule an appointment at least one week before you’d like to meet with an advisor.
Incoming Students: You will receive access to request appointments on your first day of classes.
Drop-In Hours (Fall and Spring Semesters)
Have a quick question for us? Come to our drop-in hours for 10-15 minute resume and cover letter critiques, time-sensitive inquiries, and LinkedIn profile audits.
- Tuesdays: 4:00 – 6:00pm
- Thursdays: 3:00 – 5:00pm
What You Need to Know: Drop-in hours sessions are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign up in the OCS Resource Room (Puck Building, Rm. 2113). Drop-in hours for the fall semester begin on Tuesday, September 3 and continue through Thursday, December 12.
Intro to OCS Sessions
Conducted during the first few weeks of each semester, these sessions give you a jumpstart on the best way for you to use career services while at NYU Wagner.
What You Need to Know: These are small group sessions with limited capacity. Register through the Wagner Career Directory in the Events tab under Workshops.