Advisement & Resources
Assistance to Achieve Your Goals
NYU Wagner faculty and staff assist current students in the development of a plan of study that helps them achieve their academic and career goals. The school offers several sources of advisement for students, including full-time faculty, program advisors, and the Office of Career Services.
Full-time faculty are available as a source of advisement to help you shape your specialization and elective courses toward academic and professional goals. You are encouraged to seek advisement from a range of faculty found in the Faculty Advisement Search.
Student Services Program Advisors
Program Advisors are staff who can assist you with general academic progress questions within your program. They can also assist you with questions about policies and procedures. Your program advisor is listed in Albert on the Academics page in your Student Center.
You can set up an in-person or phone appointment during normal business hours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your University ID# (N#) as well as your program and specialization, your specific questions, and your availability.
Or reach out to your Student Services Program Advisor directly:
- Hannah Atchison - MPA-PNP - International, Social Impact, and Finance Specializations; secondary advisor for all student studying on a visa (F-1/J-1) to maintain visa requirements
- Deb Cabrera - MSPP; Advanced Certificate
- Talea Collins - MHA; MPA-Health
- Kristin Cutler - MUP; Doctoral
- Miguel Silva - MPA-PNP - Policy, Advocacy, and Management Specializations
- Adrienne Smith - Bloomberg Fellowship; Undergraduate students
- Scott Statland - EMPA Public Service Leaders; all dual-degree
Offices are located at NYU Wagner (2nd floor of the Puck Building).