Wagner Food Policy Alliance
The Wagner Food Policy Alliance (WFPA) is a coalition of individuals and organizations across the NYU community who are working towards a just and sustainable food system. We hope that by offering helpful resources and opportunities to drive change, we can create a vibrant, diverse community of food-minded individuals within NYU. We strive to be a forum that allows participants to engage in meaningful discussion and take action to make food fairer, more accessible, and delicious for all NYU students and New Yorkers.
Our mission is to connect students from Wagner’s School of Public Service and Steinhardt’s Food Studies by engaging them in meaningful discussion, networking opportunities, and advancing knowledge of food-related issues in NYC, while creating sustainable and feasible solution.
Please feel free to join in if you are in the NYC area and interested in food policy issues. We are always eager to strengthen our relationships with other Wagner organizations and Steinhardt's Nutrition, Public Health and Food Studies program.
Executive Board 2021-2022
- Co-Chair, Wagner: Alexa Berry
- C0-Chair, Steinhardt: Mikaela Perry
- Co-Chair, Global Public Health: Silvia Saberin
- Vice-Chair: Lisa Daronatsy
- Co-Finance Chair: Sheetal Tolia
- Co-Finance Chair: Silvia Saberin
- Communications Chair: Liz Madden
- Community Service Chair: Caitlin Garbo
- Operations Chair: Joey Harvey
- EDI Chair: Hue Williams
- First-Year Representative: Avani Jalan
- First-Year Representative: Anjani Vajrala
- First-Year Representative: Cassie Ippaso