Wagner Health Network
The Wagner Health Network (WHN) serves as an academic, professional, and social support to students interested in the fields of health policy, health management, health finance, and international health. It also represents the health students at Wagner and acts as a liaison between students and the health program. WHN provides students with educational and professional opportunities designed to help them achieve their academic and career goals, as well as develop the skills necessary to navigate the health care community.
Executive Board 2015-2016
- President: Sarah Cunningham
- Vice-President: Sih-Ting Cai
- Communications Manager: Melisa Cheung
- Finance & Operations Manager: Katie Ann Tobin
- External Relations Manager: Shivani Bharat Parikh