Urban Planning Student Association
The Urban Planning Student Association's (UPSA) mission is to foster a supportive extracurricular environment for NYU Wagner's Urban Planning students that seeks to develop a deeper appreciation and understanding of various planning issues. UPSA helps to prepare students for the post-graduation job market by providing lectures, programming, and technical skills training aimed at supplementing the formal coursework of the Master in Urban Planning program.
UPSA strives to improve and raise the profile of NYU Wagner's Urban Planning Program within the school and among other planning schools, in addition to serving as the formal mechanism to provide feedback to administration and faculty. UPSA welcomes all students to participate in the organization, and seeks to collaborate with other student groups to provide the best possible opportunities for all NYU Wagner Students.
Executive Board 2018-2019
- Chair: Paula Sevilla
- Vice Chair: Ab Vergara
- Financial Manager: Michelle Chen
- Communications Manager: Linsdey Frey
- Transportation Chair: Bill Harrison
- Social Chair: Haven Miller
- Chief Editor of Wagner Planner: Jenee Malloy
- APA Representative: Amber Nowak
- APA Representative: Nicolas Garcia
- APA First Year Representative: Ignacio Aravena
- Professional Development Chair: Philip Miatkowski
- First Year Representative : Emma Berrebi