Wagner Management and Leadership Organization
The mission of the Wagner Management & Leadership Organization (WMLO) is to serve as a forum for students specializing in Management and for anyone who aspires to develop their management skills for the public sector. We aim to facilitate educational and networking events that will benefit Wagner students of all specializations by sharing new methods and addressing challenges that public service managers face.
Executive Board 2020 - 2021
- Chair: Taylor Wolfson
- Director of Operations: Bethany Rickwald
- Director of Recruitment and Events: Julia Boyaval
- Director of Communications: Shruti Bengani
- First Year Representative: Yana Chertok
- First Year Representative: Madeline Flowers Everett
Are you keen on providing the Wagner community with professional development and leadership opportunities through events, workshops and networking sessions?
Are you looking to connect with like-minded Wagner students, make new friends and plan fun events for yourself and others?
Here's your chance! Our board application deadline has been extended to March 31.