Wagner Consulting Group (WCG)
The core belief of the Wagner Consulting Group (WCG) is that the skill sets essential to consulting are translatable and desirable to all Wagner students, regardless of industry (e.g., Nonprofit, Health, or Government). The WCG has two aims:
- To increase the skill sets specific to strategy, business, and operations consulting for the Wagner student body
- To develop the professional and academic opportunities for Wagner students interested in pursuing careers in any field of consulting.
The group accomplishes these aims by hosting several initiatives: firm informational sessions, career panels, case workshops, an extensive bootcamp series, and both formal and informal networking.
Executive Board 2017-2018
- Chair: Audrey Campbell
- Finance Manager: Sarah Torosyan
- Case Manager: Cristian Ariza
- Operations Manager: Falis Yusuf