Summer 2019 registration checklist
In order to be prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately. [See Note about PER below.]
- Check your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Check Albert Public Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of CORE-GP 1011).
A Note about Federal Financial Aid for Summer Term:
Federal Direct Loans are available for Summer Term enrollment. If you are interested in federal financial aid for the Summer Term, you must have a valid FAFSA on file and be otherwise eligible. Once registered, it is important to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be eligible for equivalency, but you must submit a Request for Equivalency form once you've registered for classes.
A Note about Wagner Scholarships for Summer Term:
Wagner scholarships are applied to Fall and Spring terms only. Email email@example.com if you have questions about your scholarship.
Fall 2019 Registration Checklist
The Fall 2019 Registration Checklist will be available here in late March.
Note about PER "holds":
All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP students have a status note about PER under HOLDS in Albert. A PER note will not affect your ability to register. Click here for more information about PER.