January Term 2021 registration INFORMATION
Given the intensive nature of January courses, the maximum credit load for January is 3 credits.
In order to be prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Check you Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately. [See Note about PER below.]
- Check your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Check Albert Public Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of CORE-GP 1011).
- Prerequisites matter! Prerequisites MUST be taken prior to advanced courses. They are listed at the bottom of the course description for each course.
Note about Wagner Scholarships for January Term:
As stated in your scholarship letter, Wagner scholarships do not apply to the January term.
Note about PER "holds":
All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP Students will see the "WPR-PER" service indicator under HOLDS to show their PER status (required, waived, or completed). Any PER indicator will not affect your ability to register. Visit the PER website for other details.