Summer Term 2024 Registration Information
In order to be prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately.
- Check your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Review the specialization requirements, as well as course and Capstone requirements, on your Program Requirement Checksheet.
- Check Albert Public Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of CORE-GP 1011).
- Carefully review the notes for each course in Albert to see if it has any prerequisites or special restrictions.
Note about MPA/MUP Course Load in Summer:
Because of the compressed summer schedule, the recommended part-time course load (for students working full-time) is three credits, and the recommended full-time course load is six credits. Taking more than six credits in the summer is not recommended.
Note about Federal Financial Aid for Summer Term:
Federal Direct Loans are available Summer Term enrollment. If you are interested in federal financial aid for the Summer Term, you must have a valid FAFSA on file and be otherwise eligible. You may eligible for equivalency, but you must submit a Request for Equivalency form once you've registered for classes.
Note about Wagner Scholarships for Summer Term:
Wagner scholarships are applied to the Fall and Spring Terms only. Email email@example.com if you have questions about your scholarship.
Fall 2024 Registration Information
In order to be prepared for the start of spring registration, please follow these steps:
If you are planning on starting Capstone in Fall 2024, review the Capstone prerequisites for your specialization on your Program Requirement Checksheet, and be certain to register for the prerequisites that you will need to be eligible!