FALL 2022 Registration Information
In order to prepare for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Verify your Expected Graduation Term in your Albert Student Center under the "Academics" tab. If the term listed is incorrect, please follow the easy instructions on the Registrar's website to update your record immediately. (And no later than April 18!)
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately.
[MPA/MUP Students - See Note about PER below.]
- View your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review specialization requirements, as well as course and Capstone requirements, on your Program Requirement Checksheet.
- Read the instructions for the Weighted Course Lottery.
- Read the Course Highlights for information about new courses, new instructors, courses that require an application, intensive courses, and courses on a new meeting pattern.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Check the Albert Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of "CORE-GP 1011").
- Consider non-credit workshops and modules, such as Composing Your Career (NONCR-GP 108).
- If considering courses outside of Wagner, read through the policies and procedures for taking courses outside of Wagner. Courses not on the pre-approved electives list must be approved by the faculty well in advance of the opening of registration on April 25.
- Contact Student Services if you have general registration and advisement questions. Visit faculty for academic advisement to help shape your specialization and elective courses toward academic and professional goals.
- If you are changing your enrollment status next semester or need an equivalency, review the procedures so your financial aid isn't impacted.
- Review the Tuition/Bursar Payment Schedule and familiarize yourself with the Add/Drop and refund schedules for Fall 2022.
- Read the Capstone: Learning in Action materials and watch the "Capstone in an Academic Context" video to learn more about the purpose of Capstone, how projects are chosen, and how teams are formed.
- Read the Capstone Eligibility and Applying for Capstone pages to learn more about checking your eligibility and applying for Capstone.
- Submit your Capstone Application form between 9:00am ET on Monday, March 28 and 5:00pm ET on Monday, May 2. The application form will be available on the Applying for Capstone page starting at 9:00am ET on Monday, March 28.
SUMMER Term 2022 registration INFORMATION
A Note about Federal Financial Aid for Summer Term:
Federal Direct Loans are available for Summer Term enrollment. If you are interested in federal financial aid for the Summer Term, you must have a valid FAFSA on file and be otherwise eligible. You may be eligible for equivalency, but you must submit a Request for Equivalency form once you've registered for classes.
A Note about Wagner Scholarships for Summer Term:
Wagner scholarships are applied to the Fall and Spring Terms only. Email email@example.com if you have questions about your scholarship.
Note about PER "holds":
All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP Students will see the "WPR-PER" service indicator under HOLDS to show their PER status (required, waived, or completed). Any PER indicator will not affect your ability to register. Visit the PER website for other details.