Summer Term 2021 registration INFORMATION
The University expects the summer term to be conducted similarly to the spring. Please check the NYU COVID-19 page for the most up-to-date messages from the Provost.
In order to be prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately. [See Note about PER below.]
- Check your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Check Albert Public Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of CORE-GP 1011).
Note about Federal Financial Aid for Summer Term:
Federal Direct Loans are available for summer term enrollment. If you are interested in federal financial aid for Summer 2021, you must have a valid FAFSA on file and be otherwise eligible. Once registered, it is important to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be eligible for equivalency, but you must submit a Request for Equivalency Form once you've registered for classes.
A Note about Wagner Scholarship for Summer Term:
Wagner scholarships are applied to the fall and spring terms only. Email email@example.com if you have questions about your scholarship.
Note about PER "holds":
All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP Students will see the "WPR-PER" service indicator under HOLDS to show their PER status (required, waived, or completed). Any PER indicator will not affect your ability to register. Visit the PER website for other details.