Summer Term 2021 registration INFORMATION
A Note about Federal Financial Aid for Summer Term:
Federal Direct Loans are available for summer term enrollment. If you are interested in federal financial aid for Summer 2021, you must have a valid FAFSA on file and be otherwise eligible. Once registered, it is important to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be eligible for equivalency, but you must submit a Request for Equivalency Form once you've registered for classes.
A Note about Wagner Scholarship for Summer Term:
Wagner scholarships are applied to the fall and spring terms only. Email email@example.com if you have questions about your scholarship.
Fall 2021 Registration Information
Registration for Fall 2021 begins on Monday, May 24. Fall 2021 courses are viewable in the Albert Course Search as part of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
In order to prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Verify your Expected Graduation Term in your Albert Student Center under the "Academics" tab. If the term listed is incorrect, please follow the easy instructions on the Registrar's website to update your record immediately. (And no later than May 15!)
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately.
[MPA/MUP Students - See Note about PER below.]
- Check your Enrollment Appointment under "Enrollment Dates" on the main landing page of your Albert Student Center.
- Review specialization requirements, as well as course and Capstone requirements, on your Program Requirement Checksheet.
- Read the instructions for the Weighted Course Lottery.
- Read the Course Highlights for information about new courses, new instructors, courses that require an application, intensive courses, and courses on a new meeting pattern.
- Review the Registrar's Student Training pages to refresh your memory about using Albert.
- Check Albert Course Search for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms. [Albert is subject to change so check for updates regularly!]
- Remember that you need to use the unique four- or five-digit Albert Class Number to register for a specific course section (not the digits of the course catalog number, e.g. not the "1011" of CORE-GP 1011).
- Consider non-credit workshops and modules, such as Composing your Career.
- If considering courses outside of Wagner, read through the policies and procedures for taking courses outside of Wagner. Courses not on the pre-approved electives list must be approved by the faculty well in advance of the opening of registration.
- Contact Student Services if you have general registration and advisement questions. Visit faculty for academic advisement to help shape your specialization and elective courses toward academic and professional goals.
- If you are changing your enrollment status next semester or need an equivalency, review the procedures so your financial aid isn't impacted.
- Review the Tuition/Bursar Payment Schedule and familiarize yourself with the Add/Drop and refund schedules for Fall 2021.
The Capstone application is now closed. You will receive an email from the Academic Services teams the first week of July 2021 with more details about your Capstone section and enrollment instructions. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note about PER "holds":
All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP Students will see the "WPR-PER" service indicator under HOLDS to show their PER status (required, waived, or completed). Any PER indicator will not affect your ability to register. Visit the PER website for other details.