International Policy and Planning Association
The International Policy and Planning Association (IPPA) at New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service is a student-led organization dedicated to enriching the Wagner experience by engaging students on international issues through fueling open dialogue, community-building, and fostering professional development.
IPPA supports new and emerging international leaders from their first day at Wagner to graduation and beyond. IPPA will promote active student engagement through panel discussions, open-dialogue forums, and summit events featuring experts from the field and alumni. Students will graduate fully prepared to engage as leaders in international service and positively contribute to their communities locally, nationally, and globally.
IPPA membership is open to NYU Wagner and NYU. Our events are open to the NYU community and the general public. Our goals are:
- To promote an exchange of ideas amongst members of the Wagner Community whose career interests are focused partly or primarily on international issues.
- To educate the Wagner student body and the NYU community at large about international issues, particularly those relating to public service.
- To enhance the presences of the international specialization at the Wagner School, through IPPA’s own activities and by promoting and sustaining, along with faculty, a high-quality international curriculum.
Executive Board 2022-2023
- Chair: Sai Vichare
- Co-Chair: Junyi Ouyang
- Community Outreach Chair: Angelica Gualpa
- Communications Chair: Angelica Zundel
- Events Chair: Lareina Wang
- Finance Chair: James Stolhand
- First-Year Representative: Klara Steupert