Wagner Student Association
APPROPRIATIONS - FALL 2019
Have an Idea of want to collaborate? Check our the Virtual Brainstorming Document and add your Information/Ideas!!
April 8: Application Released
April 30: Deadline for appropriations proposals (max 3)
May 3: Appropriations Committee reviews proposals
Week of May 20: Announce decisions
The Wagner Student Association (WSA) is the student government and council of New York University's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
The mission of the NYU Wagner Student Association is to foster community and to promote leadership and professional development opportunities for the NYU Wagner student body. In order to achieve this mission, WSA performs the following activities:
- Establishes forums for student organizations and communication within the student body.
- Advocates for student priorities by acting as the liaison between the student body and the faculty, school administration, and university.
- Oversees the management and funding of student groups.
All meetings are scheduled once a month at 5:30-6:30pm at the Puck Building. All NYU Wagner students are welcome at WSA general assembly meetings. The meetings for the 2019-2020 academic year will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Thursday, November 21, 201
- Friday, December 13, 2019
- Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Thursday, April 30, 2020
To fulfill our mission, its critical the WSA be open to receive and facilitate feedback on behalf of the student body. Thus, we have created this form for you to submit information (anonymously, if you so choose) directly to the executive board about community engagement and programs—all in an effort to improve your experience.