NYU Wagner Graduation
The University confers degrees in September, January, and May to students who finish all degree requirements by the respective deadlines. There is one all-University Commencement ceremony and one Wagner Convocation ceremony held in May each year. Students who received degrees in September and January, and those who are degree candidates for May are invited to participate in the May ceremonies. Students who are completing the final requirements in the summer may apply for a Dean's Exception to attend the May ceremonies.
Please use the following links to find more information about your academic requirements, earning your degree, and participating in the ceremonies.
- Academic Requirements - Review the coursework and additional requirements you need to earn your degree
- Degree Completion - Apply for graduation and obtain your diploma
- Wagner Convocation Ceremony - Participate in the May celebrations at Wagner!
- All-University Commencement Ceremony - Participate in the NYU celebrations!
- Academic Attire - Order your academic attire for the ceremonies