NYU Wagner Graduation
NYU Wagner Celebrates the Classes of 2020 and 2021
We are looking forward to celebrating the dedication, hard work, and resiliency it has taken for you to earn your NYU Wagner degree. The Wagner Classes of 2020 and 2021 will be honored at the convocation ceremony on Tuesday, May 24.
Last Updated: May 6, 2022
You should recieve an email noting the number of guest tickets you will get for Convocation on Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at New York City Center. You (the graduate) do not need a ticket. Your cap and gown is considered your ticket.
You’ll receive your tickets through the mail over the next week.
If you requested guest tickets and have not recieved an email by Monday, May 9, please email email@example.com.
- All members of the NYU community, including NYU Wagner Convocation and NYU Commencement attendees, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 . All guests must be able to produce proof of compliance if requested. You are fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving a one-dose vaccine or both doses of a two-dose vaccine, approved by the US Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization. Medical or religious exemptions are not allowed.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
Members of the Classes of 2020 and 2021 and their guests must show proof of vaccination in the form of a NY State Excelsior Pass, Health Pass by CLEAR or your physical, original vaccination card or a photo. Medical or religious exemptions are not allowed.
Children under the age of 17 will be required to show proof of vaccination. Children under the age of 17 will not be required to present a photo ID, as long as they are accompanied by parents or guardians with valid photo ID.
- All attendees must wear a well-fitted mask for the duration of the event.
- Please note: CDC guidelines state that bandanas, gaiters, or masks with vents/valves are not approved masks. If you do not have an approved mask, we will provide one for you.
PARTICIPATING IN CEREMONIES
In addition to NYU's All-University Commencement, NYU's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service holds a separate convocation ceremony at New York City Center to honor our graduates. In celebration of the Classes of 2020 and 2021, we will host a joint convocation on Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
Looking for Class of 2022?
Visit our webpage for the Class of 2022.
NYU Commencement Classes of 2020 and 2021
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
1 E 161st St, Bronx, NY
Doors open: 4:00pm
Ceremony begins: 6:00pm
Ceremony ends: 7:30pm
NYU Wagner Convocation Classes of 2020 and 2021
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
New York City Center
131 W 55th St., New York, NY 10019
Doors open: 3:00pm
Convocation begins: 4:00pm
Convocation ends: 6:00pm
Tag your graduation photos or memories on Instagram and Twitter by using #NYUWagnerGrad so we can re-post and share your excitement with the NYU Wagner community.
CHECKLIST FOR GRADUATES
In addition to NYU's All-University Commencement, NYU Wagner holds a separate convocation
- Receive your invitation for NYU Wagner Convocation via email. (Monday, March 21, 2022)
- Register online for Convocation and request guest tickets. (Monday, March 21, 2022 to Friday, April 8, 2022)
- Record your name via NameCoach for the Classes of 2020 and 2021. (Monday, March 21, 2022 to Friday, April 8, 2022)
- Register online for NYU All-University Commencement and request tickets by Friday, May 6, to attend Commencement at Yankee Stadium. See NYU's Commencement page for more information on deadlines and pickup.
- Order Academic Attire. (Monday, March 21, 2022 through Friday, April 8, 2022).
- Receive your NYU Wagner Convocation tickets via mail.
- Receive your Academic Attire via mail. (Order online by Friday, April 8, 2022. Late orders will incure additional charges.)
- Attend NYU All-University Commencement on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at Yankee Stadium.
- Attend NYU Wagner Convocation at the New York City Center on Tuesday, May 24 for the Classes of 2020 and 2021.