Diplomas are mailed to your permanent address approximately eight weeks after the degree is posted to your record. You should update your address in Albert to ensure the diploma is sent to the correct address.
By default, your "primary" name (as it is entered in Albert and as it appears on your NYU transcript) is printed on your diploma. You can elect to have your "preferred" (or chosen) name (as it is entered in Albert) printed on your diploma by updating the Diploma Options page in your Student Center before your conferral date.
NYU Wagner's virtual Grad celebration
Thursday, May 21
NYU Wagner will broadcast a celebration for all graduating students on YouTube. We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2020's accomplishments and invite you to also extend the invitation to your family and friends.
10:50—11:00AM - Graduates and Guests are welcome to join broadcast for pre-slideshow
11:00—11:30AM - Virtual Grad Celebration
- Remarks by Dean Sherry Glied, NYU President Andrew Hamilton, a graduating Wagner student, and public service luminaries
- Presentation of student and faculty awards
Note: NYU Wagner's Virtual Grad Celebration will be captioned and posted as a recording.
NYU Wagner's Degree Program/Specialization Virtual Celebrations
Graduates are invited to special celebrations for NYU Wagner's various degree programs and specializations. Most will take place at 11:30AM, immediately following the main event on May 21. Other degree programs' celebrations may occur at different times. Read below for more details about each celebration. Registration is now closed. Please reach out to email@example.com if you would to join us.
- Remarks by faculty host
- Graduate "Toast"
- Engage and celebrate with fellow graduates
Note: Graduates are welcome to wear their cap, tassel, and festive attire and encouraged to join using their camera and mic to actively participate in the festivities. We also encourage you to bring a glass to toast this celebratory occasion.
DEGREE PROGRAM AND SPECIALIZATION VIRTUAL CELEBRATIONS
Download a virtual background for your virtual graduation celebrations.
Enjoy a photographic keepsake of your time at NYU. Graduating students can upload a photo of their choice (ideally in their cap and tassel) and choose from a selection of NYU backgrounds to create a custom portrait. Request your complimentary digital portrait or 5”x7” print by Friday, May 29.
Share Your #WhyWagner
Share your #WhyWagner on social media. Reflect on your classes, internships, student organization involvement, relationships with Professors and students, and why public service matters to you.
Some photos may be featured during Wagner's Virtual Grad Celebration!
Plan Your Own Virtual Celebration
- Invite your friends and family: Send your guests an invitation to save the date and make sure they know when to log onto Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Facetime.
- Make a playlist: Use a streaming music service to create a playlist of your favorite celebratory songs.
- Send guests virtual backgrounds: Dreaming of being on the beach, sitting in your favorite café, or walking in the streets of NYC? Download a virtual background to take you there.
- Toast the occasion: Raise a glass and honor the dedication, hard work, and resiliency it has taken for you to earn your Wagner degree.
- Share how you're celebrating: Tag NYU Wagner so we can see how you're celebrating!