NYU Wagner Graduation
NYU Wagner Celebrates the Class of 2023
Last Updated: May 17, 2023
NYU Wagner Convocation Class of 2023
Friday, May 19, 2023
New York City Center
131 W 55th St., New York, NY 10019
Graduate Only Arrival: 1:00pm
Doors Open to Guests Only: 2:00pm
Convocation Begins: 3:00pm
Convocation Ends: 5:00pm
NYU Commencement Class of 2023
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
1 E 161st St, Bronx, NY
Doors open: 9:00am
Ceremony begins: 11:00am
Ceremony ends: 12:30pm
CHECKLIST FOR GRADUATES
- Apply to graduate via Albert.
- Read your invitation for NYU Wagner Convocation via email, which was sent on Monday, March 20, 2023.
- Complete the Convocation ticket request form by Monday, April 10, which has since passed. If you did not register for Wagner Convocation and still wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record your name in Albert. Review the instructions on recording your name. The extended deadline of Monday, April 10, has passed.
- Order your Academic Attire, please review NYU’s Academic Attire page for ordering information.
- Check your NYU NetID email address for information about NYU’s All-University Commencement. Eligible candidates should have received this email on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
- Pick up Wagner Convocation ticket(s) for your guest(s) at the NYU Box Office from May 2–May 16, 2023 during their regular box office hours. Graduating students wearing a cap and gown do NOT need a ticket to enter; tickets are for your guest(s) only.
- Pick up your Academic Attire with your NYU ID at the Eisner and Lubin Auditorium at the Kimmel Center.
If you missed the May 16 advance pick-up deadline, then you may retrieve tickets at the Will Call table at City Center on Convocation day, Friday, May 19. Will Call opens at 1:00pm for students and 2:00pm for guests. Students requesting additional tickets at Will Call need to be in cap and gown. Guests requesting additional tickets at Will Call need to provide the graduating student's name. Tickets will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Graduates must wear academic attire (cap and gown) to participate in Wagner’s Convocation and NYU’s Commencement. You can wear the same attire for both ceremonies. Graduates must order their own graduation attire, which can be done online through Herff Jones. Please see NYU’s Academic Attire page for more details.
PARTICIPATION IN CEREMONIES
If you missed the deadline to register for Wagner Convocation and still wish to participate, please email email@example.com. Graduating students wearing cap and gown do NOT need a ticket to enter New York City Center. All guests must have a Convocation ticket to enter.
NYU WAGNER OPEN HOUSE RECEPTION
We are pleased to invite the Class of 2023 and their guests to join us after the Convocation ceremony for Wagner’s Open House at the Puck Building, which is located at 295 Lafayette Street, on Friday, May 19, 6:00–8:00pm. Connect with friends, classmates, faculty, and staff as we toast to graduation and enjoy light hors d'oeuvres. Please register for the Open House Reception.