NYU Reproductive Health Action Network (NYU Repro)
The NYU Reproductive Health Action Network (NYU Repro) at New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service is a student organization dedicated to intersectional reproductive health advocacy, access, and education. NYU RUSH achieves this through policy research, social and educational events, advocacy campaigns, and community building.
All part- or full-time students enrolled in Wagner and Wagner alumni are eligible to be members of NYU Repro. However, only current students may be elected to the Board.
Executive Board 2022-2023
- President: Chloe Lesieur
- Vice President: Briana Cole
- Internal Comms Chair: Lia Hansen
- External Comms Chair: Vacant
- Events Chair: Hannah Gorman
- Finance Chair: Mauara Danehey
- Advocacy and Policy Research Chair: Charmaine Gentles
- First Year Rep: Vacant